OneShare Health does not mandate the medical treatment a Member chooses. Our Member Support tools are available to help Members navigate through their health care journey to make informed choices for their care.
Our goal is to help our Members avoid unnecessary services and Hospitalization, and to empower our Members to make informed medical choices. Through our valuable Membership tools, we strive to make the Member experiences as simple as possible so that Members understand what care is available to them, and to give our Members access to the best quality, value, and providers for their procedure.
OneShare Health does not mandate the medical treatment a Member chooses. Our Member Support tools are available to help Members navigate through their health care journey to make informed choices for their care. With this in mind, Pre-Certification is required for the following in order to be Eligible for consideration for sharing:
- Inpatient Hospital Confinements (including Hospital, Skilled Nursing, Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility). The term “Inpatient” includes any facility admission, observation, or other confinement that lasts more than 23 hours.
- Outpatient Surgery (including, but not limited to: surgical centers, clinics, hospitals).
- Organ/Tissue Transplant Services.
- Home Health Care Services.
- Cancer Services.
- Equivalent/Alternative Care including Chiropractic Care and Manipulation Therapy in lieu of surgery.
Please note, even if a service is pre-certified by OneShare Health, this does not guarantee the medical need is Eligible for Sharing. Considerations such as Membership status, Pre-Existing Conditions, Cancer Eligibility, and Program Limitations are considered when determining Sharing Eligibility.
Click here to access the Medical Pre-Certification Request Form.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices.