For the full list of all Services that are Not Eligible for Sharing, please refer to your Membership Guidebook.
The following are Not Eligible for Sharing:
Due to each Program’s having specific Service Eligibility and Limitations, this list is not all-inclusive. For the full list of all Services that are Not Eligible for Sharing, please refer to your Membership Guidebook.
- Any condition suffered as a result of any act of war or while on active or reserve military duty.
- Any condition, disease, illness or injury that occurs in the course of employment, if the employee, employer or carrier is liable or responsible for the specific medical charge
- according to a final adjudication of the claim under a state’s workers’ compensation laws, or
2) by an order of a state Industrial Commission or other applicable regulatory agency approving settlement agreement.
- Any services that would not be necessary if an ineligible service had not been received.
- Birth Control
- Breast Reduction
- Civil Unrest/Crime: Any conditions resulting from participation in a riot or civil disturbance, or while committing or attempting to commit an assault or felony.
- Congenital or Birth Defects which existed or exhibited observable symptoms prior to the Effective date of the Membership.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dental Services except for emergency services due to an injury
- Diabetic insulin, supplies and syringes
- Durable medical equipment
- Experimental or investigational drugs, treatments, procedures
- Experimental drugs or any drugs not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the applicable diagnosis or treatment.
- Experimental services including services whose efficacy has not been established by controlled clinical trials or are not recommended as a Preventive Service by the US Public Health Service.
- Gender Dysphoria
- Genetic Testing
- Home Infusion Services
- Hospice Care
- Infertility Diagnostic, treatment, or services
- International Care
- Long Term Care
- Male Elective or Reversal of Sterilization
- Medical Non-Compliance: Sharing for medical services will not be available when the condition is shown to be the result of medical non-compliance with the Physician’s recommended care, treatment or advice.
- Motor vehicles, such as, but not limited to; ATVs, go-karts, motorcycles, motorized self-balancing vehicle, snowmobiles, tractors, farm implements, and construction equipment, whether as an operator or passenger.
- Podiatry Services
- Preventive Services not listed as Eligible for Sharing under the Preventive Service and Wellness Visit Sharing Description.
- Private Duty Nursing Services
- Routine Eye Exams
- Routine Hearing Exams & Hearing Aids
- Self-Inflicted Injury
- Services that are investigational in nature or obsolete, including any service, drugs, procedure or treatment directly related to an investigational treatment.
- Services, supplies, or medical care, or treatment, provided by a Member’s immediate family member or relative of the Member by blood or marriage; or who reside in the household of the Member.
- Sexual Dysfunction Services
- Sexual Transformation Services
Extreme sports, sports that voluntarily put an individual in a Life Threatening or Life-Altering situation. Sports such as but not limited to bungee jumping, “free climb” rock climbing, parachuting, fighting, martial arts, cliff diving, air, auto, motorcycle or powerboat racing, extreme skiing, or wingsuit. Professional sports and semi-professional sports. Practicing for or participating in any semi-professional or professional competitive athletic contest, including officiating or coaching, for which the Member receives any compensation or remuneration.
- Substance Abuse: Voluntary ingestion of any narcotic, drug, poison, gas or fumes, including those prescribed or taken under the direction of a Physician; alcohol abuse.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ Syndrome)
- Weight Loss Surgery
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices.