You should check the My Choice Provider Locator to see if they are a Provider with whom we have an established relationship.
If they’re not listed there, we would love to talk with them and make sure things go smoothly for you when you visit them. We accept any accommodating Provider. Some Providers will insist on an unreasonable charge, so make sure you check the My Choice Provider Locator before scheduling services. If you choose to go to a Physician not listed in the My Choice Provider Locator, you may have additional sharing responsibility for the difference between the Physician’s final charges and the Fair and Reasonable Amount.
At OneShare Health, our Members are not restricted to an In-Network/Out-of-Network requirement when it comes to Physicians and Facilities. You are free to see your selected Provider.
How Do I Choose Where I Want to Receive Care?
To maximize your Program, receive care from whoever you want without restriction, and stretch your healthcare dollar further, our Members can follow this simple Freedom of Choice Guide!
Step 1: For the Common Cold, Allergies, and Much More: Smart Virtual Care
Smart Virtual Care visits are always 100% shared at OneShare Health, which is at no additional cost to you. Virtual Visits on average with Clever Health™, our Smart Virtual Care provider, take about 16 minutes from start to finish. This means you'll be saving time and money!
Through the Clever Health™ App, you'll experience greater convenience, faster visit times, more accurate diagnoses, and additional Prescription Discounts. It's your go-to for common ailments such as:
- Cold & Flu
- Digestive conditions
- Ear Infection
- Insect Bites
- Joint Aches and Pains
- Sinus Infections
- Skin Inflammation
- Urinary Tract Infections
Just download the Clever Health App now to get started!
Step 2: Find Your Doctor
We know how important it is to see the doctors you trust. Therefore, our Members have access to the easy-to-use My Choice Provider Locator, which lists the Providers who have an existing relationship with OneShare or one of our partners and whose bills are likely to be processed more quickly and efficiently.
We accept any accommodating Provider and will work with them behind the scenes to ensure you receive a fair price for the services performed. However, OneShare Members are not limited to those doctors listed in the My Choice Provider Locator. So if you don't find the doctor you're looking for, our team is ready to help!
Here's how to find your doctor:
- Your OneShare Health Program uses the My Choice Provider Locator for doctor services. To search for a doctor or Provider, go to MyChoice.OneShareHealth.com
- Not seeing your doctor in the My Choice Provider Locator? Not a problem! See your selected Provider, anyway. Providers will call OneShare Health to verify your Membership, and our trained team of Coordinators will take care of the rest.
Step 3: Find a Facility Such as a Hospital, Surgery Center, and More
Have you ever been worried that the Facility you visit for a procedure is considered Out-of-Network? Well, worry no more! At OneShare, we provide cost sharing to any accommodating Inpatient, Outpatient, Hospital, Surgery Center, or Clinical Lab Facility for Eligible services under your chosen Program.
Here's what you need to do:
- If you need to schedule services at an Inpatient or Outpatient Hospital setting, Surgery, or Clinical Lab, call OneShare Health at least 10 days before your visit so we can help you find a Facility.
- OneShare Health will process Eligible services at a Fair and Reasonable Amount.
- If, for any reason, you receive a balance bill from a Provider, contact OneShare Health immediately via email at Correspondence@OneShareHealth.com and be sure to attach the bill from your Provider in your email. OneShare will work with your Provider and advocate on your behalf to settle your balance bill.
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”
I Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)