OneShare Health identifies high-risk Members who are experiencing health situations that require a great deal of care. This could be anything from a cancer diagnosis to dealing with certain chronic conditions.
The Care Navigation team identifies certain Members experiencing high-risk health situations and reaches out to connect you with the resources and information you need to maximize your OneShare Health Program, while answering any questions and addressing concerns along the way! Think of Care Navigation as your personalized health care guide who is there for you when you need them most!
- OneShare Health identifies high-risk Members who are experiencing health situations that require a great deal of care. This could be anything from a cancer diagnosis to dealing with certain chronic conditions.
- A personal Care Navigator is assigned to this Member and will contact them to assist through their decisions within their OneShare Health Program.
- Care Navigators can explain elements of the Program that may come into play in a high-risk situation: Individual Sharing Amounts (ISAs), Maximum Per Incident Limits, In Network Providers, what is Eligible for Sharing, Waiting Periods and Lookbacks, and so much more!
- Care Navigation will then be there to help you through the tough choices ahead like finding high-quality, low-cost facilities for your procedures, taking advantage of cost savings for you within your Program, and Program-specific questions you may have about your care.
- Once you are assigned a Care Navigator, he or she will be in close contact with you. But don’t worry, you can contact your Care Navigator at any time for help with anything along your health care journey.
We hope you never need Care Navigation services, but if you do, know you will always have a partner in us to help you maximize your Program for the best care possible.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)
ONESHARE HEALTH, LLC (ONESHARE) IS NOT AN INSURANCE COMPANY BUT A RELIGIOUS HEALTH CARE SHARING MINISTRY (HCSM) THAT FACILITATES THE SHARING OF MEDICAL EXPENSES AMONG MEMBERS. As with all HCSMs under 26 USC § 5000A(d)(2)(B)(ii), OneShare’s members are exempt from the ACA individual mandate. OneShare does not assume any legal risk or obligation for payment of member medical expenses. Neither OneShare nor its members guarantee or promise that medical bills will be paid or shared by the membership. Available nationwide, but please check www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices for the most up to date state availability listing.
Enrollment in OneShare is not a contract for insurance. Participation in OneShare is voluntary. Enrollment as a OneShare member is voluntary, and the sharing of monetary contributions is voluntary. You are free to cancel your membership at any time. OneShare requests that a voluntary sharing contribution be made for each month you are enrolled, to facilitate the sharing of requests published on behalf of other members.