Follow these steps below or reach out to Member Support for assistance!
- Each month, a portion of your Monthly Contribution is designated to your OneShareBox account.
- When a health care need arises, select a Network Provider for medical assistance.
- At the time of your Visit, present your Member ID card to your provider; the front desk should reference the Network Logo on the card. Providers can use the EDI # on the back of the card to submit bills electronically to OneShare.
- If your provider is unwilling to submit a bill directly to OneShare, request a copy of the CMS HFCA 1500 and/or UB-04 form(s). Then, you may fill out and submit an Expense Sharing Request Form (available in your Member Portal), and fax or mail your completed form (CMS HFCA 1500 and/or UB-04 form, this standardized form can be obtained from your provider) to OneShare Health.
- OneShare Health will determine Sharing Eligibility for your request. After we process your Form, and your request has been submitted for Member Sharing, OneShare will send you an Explanation of Sharing (EOS). Inside, you’ll find 1) the charges from your health care Visit that have been shared by other Members, 2) the charges applied to your Individual Sharing Amount (ISA), and 3) any other charges that were not shared (i.e. what you are responsible for paying to your health care provider).
- After that, congratulations! Your Sharing Request is fulfilled.
Want to learn more? Contact Member Support by phone at (833) 546-4478, Monday through Friday, 7am – 7pm CST, or refer to your Membership Guidebook for more details on how to submit a Sharing Request.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices.