Follow these steps below or reach out to Member Support for assistance.
- Each month, a portion of your Monthly Contribution is designated to your OneShareBox account.
- At the time of Visit, present your Member ID card to your provider. Of course, if your provider does not accept your Member ID card and requires payment at the point of service, you can submit your itemized bill(s) for consideration of reimbursement of Eligible expenses! Providers can use the information below to submit bills electronically to OneShare.
- Afterward, fill out an Expense Sharing Request Form and submit it to OneShare Health using the contact information below. If your provider is unwilling to submit a bill directly to OneShare, request a copy of your receipt and an itemized statement.
Then, you may fill out and submit an Expense Sharing Request Form (Form is available in your Member Portal), then email, fax, or mail your completed form and any related medical bills, itemized statement(s), and receipt(s) to OneShare Health.
Fax Number: 682-477-8117
PO BOX 825
Uniontown, OH 44685
Please note that the email address Sharing@OneShareHealth.com will fax your completed form and any related medical bills to OneShare Health. Please do not contact this email address with anything other than the Expense Sharing Request Form you wish to fax to OneShare Health. If you need assistance, please contact Member Support at (855) 699-1274, Monday through Friday, 8am — 6pm CST, or by email at MemberSupport@onesharehealth.com.
- OneShare Health will determine Sharing Eligibility for your request. After we process your form, and your request has been submitted for Member sharing, OneShare will send you an Explanation of Sharing (EOS). Inside, you’ll find
1) The charges from your health care Visit that have been shared by other Members
2) The charges applied to your Individual Sharing Amount (ISA)
3) Any other charges that were not shared (i.e. what you are responsible for paying to your health care provider).
- Your Sharing Request is submitted.
Read more about how long it takes a Sharing Request to process, here
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices.