Details on how to access and log into your OneShareBox Member Portal will be provided in the email containing your digital Member card. Can’t find that email? Not to worry, just follow the steps below:
- You can access your OneShareBox via your computer, phone, or tablet at OneShareHealth.com via the "Members" tab in the top navigation. Then, click on "OneShareBox Login" to sign in.
- On your first visit, you will need to create an account. It is important to use the same email that is tied to your OneShare Membership, so please reach out to Member Support if you are unsure of the email address you used when you enrolled.
- Sharing is what sets OneShare Health apart from traditional health care, and your personalized OneShareBox dashboard provides clear visibility to your sharing activity. The featured numbers show a summary of how much you have contributed into our OneShare Member Network, the portion of that amount has been shared with charities, and a remainder of funds still available to share with others. But don't worry, you are always able submit a Sharing Request even if your available funds are depleted. That just means your Contributions have benefited those in need!
- For more information on your Contributions, you can view a showcase of your Sharing Activity and a comprehensive breakdown of everything you have shared. As a valued Member of the OneShare Health Community, your Contributions are often received by fellow Members of OneShare Health alongside our charity partners. You can review each Sharing Request you've made to date along with each OneShare Member who contributed to your medical expense!
- Tax information and Health Coverage Exemption forms are also located at the bottom of your dashboard. You can sort by year, and easily view all the necessary information needed during tax season! Please note, you can also check your state guidelines for more details regarding taxes.
If you’re looking to utilize some of our other helpful Member Resources, we've provided easy access to Healthcare Bluebook, the First Health® Provider Search, and our Discount Services.
There are also links to our Knowledge Base FAQs, homepage, and the OneShare Health Blog. Remember, you can access your OneShareBox on any device to see your numbers on-the-go!
If you have any other questions or would like more information about OneShareBox, just contact Member Support by phone at (833) 546-4478, Monday through Friday, 7am – 7pm CST for assistance!
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11 (ESV)
OneShare Health, LLC is not an insurance company but a religious health care sharing ministry. For our full disclosures, see www.onesharehealth.com/legal-notices.
Bluebook services are solely to provide information regarding various types of health care and medical services, including information relating to pricing of health care services and / or certain quality metrics for providers. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, procedures, opinions, or health care providers, and you assume all responsibility in connection with choosing any health care provider. Nothing available through the OneShare Health or Bluebook site or its services is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine, medical advice, or counseling care.
First Health® is a brand name of First Health Group Corp., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Aetna, Inc.